Saturday, March 28, 2009

New day, new Blog

Hello all y'all!
I've started a new blogspot because I didn't know how to change my old one, www.jesusingeorgia.blogspot.com, under my new e-mail address.
My daughter, a dedicated blogger, asked why I stopped blogging; and she suggested I start a new one. Makes sense, I think, because things are new for me. Again.
I'm remarried to Max and my last name has changed.
I also have a new job. I am editor of The Eatonton Messenger, a 5,000-weekly, in Putnam County, Georgia. I start officially tomorrow, Monday, March 30. I have been in the office for the past few days, however. Getting the feel for things. Trying to get organized.
I'm a little scared, but it's a good scared. I'm scared enough to rely on the Lord to guide me. And that's always a good thing. Just when I think I know it all, and act like it ... BAM! ... something comes flying out of left field and smacks me along side my head.
Well, I'm going to keep this short for now. The weather is awful, Tstorms, lightning, etc. And my PC screen has jumped a few times. So I have to disconnect.
Thanks for "tuning in" and I will be back!

In the name of Jesus, who does so much more than we could possibly hope, dream or imagine!

XOXO
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well and did I way congrats to you and Max? It is great to see pictures of the grand kids.
    Speaking of kids, I have a good friend who has begun the adoption process. They have a "home grown" 3 yr old.
    It snowed last night keeping with the March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lion in Vermont. Love you, Dee

    ReplyDelete