Monday, March 30, 2009

Jeopardy

I have to make this quick...Jeopardy is on soon.
I love Jeopardy, although Alex Trebek makes me nervous.
Max says I should audition for the show, he thinks I know a lot. I think I know a lot, too, ... but that's a problem with me, it's not a virtue that would win me millions of dollars...then again, I haven't tried.
Anyway, watching at home, I shout out the answers .. or rather the questions... and that's another problem. I'd never remember to answer in the form of a question. If I did, I'd get the wrong W. I'd say Who instead of What. Who is Mount Everest. What is Leonard Bernstein. Then I'd freeze from humiliation.
And how do the contestants end up with those weird little stories they share during the first-round break? Rarely are they funny. I end up laughing just to be polite...and they can't even hear me! Besides, it's taped!
I really am an idiot in real life. That would be my vignette. Alex: Judy, we've had hundreds of very smart and wise people on this show. But it says here, Judy, that you are actually an idiot.
Judy: (Polite laugh) Yes, ahem. I am a complete dumkopff. See, I don't know even how to spell it. THAT's Who a moron I am!

OK ...

Have to go!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. you're crazy. It was a good thing that you did not come that weekend. The weather was HORRIBLE. We had flooded streets and had to clode lots of roads. It finally stopped raining around 3:00 that afternoon. There has been a lot of damage. A friend of ours lost their driveway and have to walk a plank to get out! So, we made the right choice, event hough i was sad.

    ReplyDelete